W&T USA PROGRAM FEES
The prices listed below applied to the Work &Travel USA 2020 program.
We will provide NEW prices for 2021 in October
Registration fee: 1090 PLN
Self-placed option fee: 670 USD
Full-placed option (WAT offer provided by a J-1 sponsor): 1170 USD
- DS-2019 form which is the basis for applying for a J-1 visa,
- insurance for the whole period of your stay in the U.S. – (medical, accident insurance),
- SEVIS fee (USD 35),
- interview, information about the program and traveling tips,
- assistance in completing the documents,
- full access to WAT offers, interview support,
- verification of the self-placed job offer forms (SELF-placed option)
- visa application support,
- TBW’s and J-1 sponsor’s support during your stay in the U.S.
- WAT Orientation and additional materials.
- visa fee: payable to the U.S. Embassy in Poland: USD 160,
- flight ticket: the price depends on your departure date and destination,
- housing and meal costs during your stay in the US.
We can find a ticket for you but you are also free to purchase the ticket on your own. It’s up to you.
- PLN 100 – for students who sign up by 30 November 2018
- PLN 50 – for students who sign up from 01 December 2018
- Groups of 4-6 friends (max. 1 returnee per group) – each person gets a discount of PLN 50.
- Groups of 7-10 friends (max. 2 returnees per group) – each person gets a discount of PLN 70.
- Groups of 11 and more (max. 3 returnees per group) – each person gets a discount of PLN 100.
In order to receive the group discount, all friends have to apply for the program on the same day.